Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Latest Tweets...


and do not need to comfort ourselves by comparing our climate with the Polar Circle! :)
36 Minutes ago via Web
Left with a profound awareness that the cold is the reward of Adam's sin and that I live in the north, in the real north
36 Minutes ago via Web
By the way today flew from Los Angeles (where a very warm) to Norfolk (where Ged usually)
37 Minutes ago via Web
that God kept them all and used them for our separation approach with God!
40 Minutes ago via Web
Pray at least once for our 3 children, who stayed in Kiev with my parents,
40 Minutes ago via Web
After this experience, everything becomes confusing and somehow the world is small!
41 Minutes ago via Web
Not so long ago, they accompanied me to the vice of my home in Kiev, and today they met me at the airport in Norfolk, Virginia, USA
43 Minutes ago via Web

What happiness to see meet in the other world (the U.S.) the most expensive people in your life, my wife and youngest daughter!
44 Minutes ago via Web

No comments:

Post a Comment