Thursday, April 28, 2011


Interview with Sasha Furmanchuk who began her service to the orphans and is still on this way


- Sasha why out of such a big variety of ministries or ways of spending your time did you choose to go to the children's home and serve orphans?

- My ministry to orphans started just recently - a bit more than half a year ago. But during this short period of time the Lord helped me realize much I have: my family and those near and dear. Why did I choose this very ministry to the orphans? Because for these children in their situation it is important to realize that God is the only One Who can change their lives. He can become their loving Father. This is why the aim of out team's trips was to bring them the Gospel and love of our Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment